We would like to invite to you to participate in the 16th session of the GRONEN Reading Group (GROReG). GROReG is the platform of the GRONEN network to discuss papers that are at advanced stages in the revision process. The goal is to help scholars from the field to publish their work on sustainability-related topics in high quality academic journals.
The next GROReG session will be held on Friday, 11th of October 2019 hosted by the Institute for Economy and the Environment at the Universität St.Gallen in Switzerland.
The half-day event with about 10 participants will start with a lunch and host the discussion of three papers. Each paper will be assigned to a one hour time slot. After a brief presentation (15 minutes) of the main challenges regarding the revision process of the paper by the author(s), a discussant gives her/his view before the general discussion is opened. Participants receive the papers as well as the review reports and the editorial letter before each session and are expected to have read these documents beforehand. The focus of the discussion is how to deal with reviewer and editorial comments to improve the papers and increase likelihood of acceptance of the papers.
GROReG sessions are characterized by a non-competitive, constructive working atmosphere with the aim to help each other with the development and publication of papers on sustainability-related topics in high quality journals.
GROReG sessions are facilitated by a group of the following core members:
- Elisa Alt (Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK)
- Luca Berchicci (Erasmus University Rotterdam, NL)
- Fred Dahlmann (University of Warwick, UK)
- Frank Figge (Kedge Business School Marseille, France)
- Panikos Georgallis (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Tobias Hahn (ESADE Business School Barcelona, Spain)
- Jörn Hoppmann (University of Oldenburg, Germany)
- Céline Louche (University of Nantes, France)
- Kerstin Neumann (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
- Déborah Phillippe (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Jonatan Pinkse (University of Manchester, UK)
- Sally Russell (University of Leeds, UK)
- Franziska Sump (University of Hamburg, Germany)
- Anne Toubolic (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Amanda Williams (ETH Zurich)
If you have a paper at the “revise & resubmit” stage, preferably with a journal that is at least ranked 3* in the ABS list, we would like to encourage you to participate in the first GROReG session. If you are interested please respond to this email by contacting the reading group coordinator Fred Dahlmann (Frederik.email@example.com). Please send your paper as well as the decision letter including the reviewer reports. All submissions will of course be treated confidentially and only be shared with the participants of the session. Please feel free to pass on this invitation to colleagues who might be interested in participating.
We hope you will be part of this initiative and look forward to seeing you at our next session in St Gallen!
Fred and Tobias