The GRONEN association is completely open and includes members from all around the world. Scholars from more than 100 universities and institutions have collaborated with the scientific and organizing conference committees since the origins of GRONEN in 2003.
Our current elected executive committee:
- Tobias Hahn, ESADE Business School (Spain)
Members of the Executive Committee
- Jost Hamschmidt, ETH Zurich (Switzerland), General Coordination and Financial Issues
- Timo Busch (University of Hamburg), Conference coordinator
- Cristyn Meath, University of Queensland (Australia), Coordination of the GRONEN communications
- Valentina De Marchi, University of Padova (Italy), GRONEN membership coordinator
- Frederik Dahlmann (Warwick Business School): GRONEN Reading Group coordinator
- Arijit Paul (University of Graz): Workshop coordinator
FORMER GRONEN Presidents:
- J. Alberto Aragon-Correa, University of Surrey (UK) / University of Granada (Spain)
- Frances Bowen, Queen Mary, University of London, (UK)
Additional GRONEN contacts:
- Organization & Environment journal: Mauricio Zollo, Bocconi University, Italy, Editor Organization & Environment
- GRONEN – Cambridge Book Series: Jorge Rivera, George Washington University (USA), Co-Editor of the GRONEN – Cambridge Book Series on “Organizations and Natural Environment”.
- GRONEN – Edward Elgar Book Series: Jonatan Pinkse, Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France), Co-Editor of the GRONEN – EE Book Series on “Sustainability and Management”.
Please, feel free to contact us for any questions or suggestions!