The GRONEN association is completely open and includes members from all around the world. Scholars from more than 100 universities and institutions have collaborated with the scientific and organizing conference committees since the origins of GRONEN in 2003.
Our current elected executive committee:
- J. Alberto Aragon-Correa, University of Surrey (UK) / University of Granada (Spain)
- Frances Bowen, Queen Mary, University of London, (UK)
Members of the Executive Committee:
- Tobias Hahn, EUROMED Business School Marseille (France), Coordination of the GRONEN international conferences
- Jost Hamschmidt, ETH Zurich (Switzerland), General Coordination and Financial Issues
- Volker Hoffmann, ETH Zurich (Switzerland), Coordination of the GRONEN workshops and activities
- Jonatan Pinkse, Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France), Coordination of the GRONEN publications
Coordination of the GRONEN communication:
- Miguel Pérez-Valls, University of Almeria (Spain), webpage and social media.
Additional GRONEN contacts:
- Organization & Environment journal: Mauricio Zollo, Bocconi University, Italy, Editor Organization & Environment
- GRONEN – Cambridge Book Series: Jorge Rivera, George Washington University (USA), Co-Editor of the GRONEN – Cambridge Book Series on “Organizations and Natural Environment”.
- GRONEN – Edward Elgar Book Series: Jonatan Pinkse, Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France), Co-Editor of the GRONEN – EE Book Series on “Sustainability and Management”.
Please, feel free to contact us for any questions or suggestions!