Gronen Research Conference 2018
June 13–15, 2018 | University of Almería, Spain
Organizers: José Céspedes, José Antonio Plaza, Javier Martínez, Raquel Antolín and Miguel Pérez (University of Almería)
The 2018 conference plenary sessions and PDWs will explore how to further develop O&NE scholarship, including:
- Plenary session on theorizing and measuring the real impact of organizations on ecological systems.
- Plenary session on drivers and barriers to increase ON&E legitimacy in the academia.
- GRONEN doctoral consortium.
- PDW on databases available to study ON&E phenomena.
- PDW Sustainable Growth Sandpit
- PDW on “How to publish in top journals”
Attendees get to interact with more diverse scholars, from different schools, disciplines & countries.
O&E special issue
A special issue of Organization and Environment will feature GRONEN 2018. We invite scholars who submit their work to the conference to also submit their work for publication in the special issue.
Gail Whiteman and Hermann Aguinis are remarkable scholars that will inspire you and show you the way to make your research more relevant and rigorous.
The University of Almería Campus is located directly by the Mediterranean Sea. We will visit “Cabo de Gata” Natural Park with magnificent beaches, try “Tapas” where they were first invented, and enjoy Spanish nightlife.
H. Aguinis, A. Aragon-Correa, S. Carmona, T. Hahn, A. Marcus, J. Pinkse, M. Russo, J. Sarkis, S. Sharma, M. Zollo and many other extraordinary scholars will participate in plenary sessions and PDWs. Don’t lose the opportunity to interact with them in social and conference events!
Save the dates:
- Deadline for submissions: 14th February 2018
- June 13-15, 2018: Conference
- June 16, 2018: PhD Consortium
We truly thank the University of Almería and the Agrifood Campus of International Excellence ceiA3 for their support in organising this conference
See you in Spain next June!
The Organizing Committee.